||LISALDE, Andrea |
- NAME VARIATIONS:
- Andres LISALDI; Baptism Record (huntington.org)
- Andrea LISALDA; Baptism Record (T.W. Temple)
- Andrea E. DAVILA; 1860 Census
||29 Nov 1830
||Los Angeles, Alta California
||1 Dec 1830
||Plaza Church, Los Angeles, Alta California [1, 2, 3]
- 1 Dec 1830 L.A. Plaza Church BAPTISM RECORD DISCREPANCY:
- Listed as Andres LISALDI; Baptism Record (huntington.org)
-- 11 Dec 1830 L.A. Plaza Church Burial Record for Andres LISALDE (same parents)
- Listed as Andrea LISALDA; Baptism Record (T.W. Temple)
-- 1860 Census Andrea Lisalde lists age as 29 (est. yob 1830-1831)
- UNSUBSTANTIATED, but MOST LIKELY this is the Baptism Record for Andres Lisalde. Perhaps Andres and Andrea were twins.
||1. Schwald - WA-NY-OR-TX
||17 Jul 2016 |
||YORBA, Bernardo Antonio, b. 20 Aug 1801, San Diego, Alta California , d. 21 Oct 1858, Santa Ana, Orange County, California (Age 57 years) |
||Plaza Church, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 
|Type: cannot locate a marriage record |
- REPORTEDLY MARRIED BY PROXY AT L.A. PLAZA CHURCH
|+||1. YORBA, Bernardo Antonio, b. 31 Oct 1855, Orange County, California , d. Abt. 15 Aug 1888, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California (Age 32 years)|
| ||2. YORBA, Gregorio, b. 17 Nov 1857, Orange County, California |
||17 Jul 2016 |
- [S010] Alta Cal Msn Bk #00_1770-1855_Bap, Early California Population Project, (huntington.org), http://missions.huntington.org/BaptismalData.aspx?ID=2375, 1 Dec 1830.
L.A. Plaza Church
#241) 1 Dec 1830- ANDRES LISALDI, 2 d., h.l. de Nicolas Lisaldi y Juana de Dios Rendon, S.G. Bap. #4114, vecinos de este Pueblo. Boscana
*More info on web site
- [S018] Alta Cal Msn Bk #05_1826-1848_LA Pl Ch_Bap, Nuestra Senora Reina de Los Angeles Church, (Thomas Workman Temple III), 1 Dec 1830.
#241) Dec 1 - ANDREA LISALDA, of Nicolas y Juana de Dios Rendon.
Pat. gps. were Pedro Lisalda y Maria Encarnacion Perez de Sinaloa, ya dfos.
Mat. gps. were el dfo. Ygnacio Rendon y Matilde Cota.
Jose Maria y Maria de la Merced Lugo, pads. B.
- [S252] Alta Cal Msn Bk #43_1831-1865_LA Pl Ch_Conf, Nuestra Senora Reina de Los Angeles Church, (Thomas Workman Temple III), 9 Jun 1833.
CONFIRMATION - L.A. Plaza Church
#2664) [9 Jun, 1833]- ANDREA ELIZALDE, of Nicolas y Juana Rondon;
Maria Dorotea Rondon, mad.
- [S185] Family Tree - CHAFFEE, T. W., Chaffee, Terry W., (wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SRCH&db=tcbjammon&surname=A), http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=tcbjammon&id=P12728.
MARRIAGE BERNARDO YORBA TO ANDREA LISALDE:
"His third wife he married by proxy and had a friend travel to Los Angeles on his behalf to take the marriage vows at the historic Plaza Church.
Andrea was 29 years younger than her new husband but she bore him four sons"